Power of Combination Stores
GFA has successfully opened an ever-growing portfolio of stores that combine anywhere from 2 to 4 of its brands under one roof. These combination stores have the following advantages:
- Generate higher sales and profitability per sq/m.
- Increase the return on investment and lower the pay-back period.
- Provide more choices to consumers by combining complementary brands in the same space.
- Brands don't get diluted - each brand keeps its own identity in a food-court like environment.
Operate Multiple Brands through a Single Franchise Agreement
GFA is one of the very few franchisors worldwide that offers its partners the opportunity to franchise multiple brands under one agreement. The advantages for the Franchise Partner are as follows:
- The Partner gets the opportunity to operate multiple brands in their territory while getting all the support they need from a single Franchisor.
- It avoids the inherent conflicts of having different franchisors with differing goals. At the same time, it provides the Partner with the full ability to leverage the GFA brands by opening them as standalone stores or in combination with other GFA brands.
- The Partner lowers their category risk by offering multiple brands in their market, mitigating the competitive pressures or softening trends in one category and providing the Partner with the ability to place the highest potential brand in any given location.
- It offers the opportunity for higher profitability by spreading out the costs of one corporate structure to manage multiple brands.